This page exists to facilitate faculty and staff instructional technology requests, if you are a student, please consult the "Help for Students" section of the the Blackboard-CE6 page.
All requests made of Office of Instructional Technology staff should go through DSU’s Central Help Desk. By using the following request category links —
- Course Management System
- Course Development and Design
- Digital Media Devices
- Lab & Studio Reservations
- Instructional Technology Workshops
— or selecting from the Requests menu, you can streamline your instructional technology requests considerably.
Watch this short screencast, which demonstrates how to make a request:
1) If you have an email application running on your computer, just click the link associated with your request; your email application will spawn and populate with the appropriate boilerplate language. Just be sure to complete the [bracketed sections] with the unique information required to process the request.
2) If you your computer does not have an email client or you’re using web mail, simply cut and paste the boilerplate language and add the unique information required to process the request into the body of your email. Type the request title into the subject line of the email and address the email to: email@example.com. To expedite your request, we recommend that you CC your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com.