|The Instructional Technology Challenge Grant and has been continuously funded since 2007. Small grants (of $500-$1000) are awarded to faculty members who propose outstanding educational projects that meet the key criteria. Applicants are expected to draft a concise project proposal with development and delivery timelines. In addition, applicants must include an official quote for the technology items to be purchased. Proposals without an official quote may not be considered by the reviewers.
Download the 2014 Grant Guidelines and Application from the OIT site.
Get the sample template for submitting your proposal.
ITC Key Criteria
- Project is focused on student learning.
- Project is clearly and compellingly described.
- Project is distinct (from typical curricula and/or on-going projects).
- Project is unique (in approach and/or expression).
- Project is replicable.
- Project is self-sustaining.
- Project solves a problem/offers a service.
- Project positively affects the department/school.
- Project positively affects the surrounding community.
- Project leverages technology supported by OIT.